For over a decade, EcoEquitable has been providing employment and skills training to immigrant and underemployed women through small-scale textile recycling. They’ve grown from a drop-in sewing centre to offering workshops ranging from learning to operate a sewing machine to pattern making and home decor. They operate a fabric boutique and now they’ve launched their […]
- Interview: Kim Kilpatrick tells stories to connect with and spark creativity in others
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “In Deep” by Miranda Martel
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Jewellery by local artisans
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Music for vinyl collectors