Post by Kate Durie. I am excited. E-X-C-I-T-E-D. If you love local as much as I do, you want to know about and support EcoEquitable. On the surface, EcoEquitable is a local fabric boutique and Ottawa-based charity that sells recycled textiles and notions – both new and vintage – that have been donated by businesses and […]
- Interview: Video artist Shaun Elie
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Vanier Type: Alan Neal interviews the photographer crew
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- What’s the average cost of rent in Ottawa? Recent analysis of Kijiji ads says it’s pretty darn high