Food for Thought (FFT) is an organization that provides free meals to those on low incomes and for whom preparing meals is a challenge. A former entrepreneur and executive, FFT’s founder and president Sylvain de Margerie has been volunteering for more than five years to put food on the table for those unable to do so themselves.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year