The doldrums of an Ontario winter can be tough. It’s cold, dark and the snowbanks have overtaken the streets and sidewalks. Need something to look forward to as winter’s longest, yet shortest, month approaches? Beau’s brewing gets it, so they’ve created FeBREWary.
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter