Forest Therapy is inspired by the Japanese practice of shinrin yoku, which translates to “forest bathing.” Try it this weekend at the Fall Tree Festival at Brewer Park.
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Where to start with the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.23.20 to 10.04.20
- Theatre Preview: Love From Afar tours long-term care facilities at a distance
- Gig Photos: The Sheepdogs, Terra Lightfoot at the Drive-In Experience at Wesley Clover Parks