65 minutes | Comedy, Solo | G If you like unique and gritty, down-to-earth storytelling, BLINDSIDE is the play for you. When she was just an infant, Stéphanie Morin-Robert was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, a rare form of cancer that rapidly forms in the immature cells of the retina. In order to save her life, doctors had […]
- Interview: Amanda Lewis, Founder and Artistic Director of the Ottawa Children’s Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Video of the Week: “Next In Line” by Slack Bridges
- Call for nominations: Order of Ottawa and the Brian Kilrea Award—deadline 09.11.20
- CKCU 93.1FM is off the air for unexpected repairs—listen live and on demand at ckcu.fm