It’s rare to see dramas incorporate metaphysical elements of the kind that remind me of the Mexican-Spanish film by Inarritu, Biutiful, whose main character was a sick, poor and desperate man with a gift: seeing the dead and helping them transition to the other side. Here, in Mon âme par toi guérie, the main character, […]
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa
- Gig Photos: Alex Cuba at the NAC
- Theatre Review: Sock ’n’ Buskin’s Angels in America—until 01.25.20
- Gender Reveal Party drag show celebrates trans and genderqueer artists—01.18.20 at The 27 Club
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.