It has been a long winter and this weekend we celebrate the arrival of spring, sunny skies, and above-zero temperatures. Whether you’re eager to get outside or you’re keen to stay home, we’ve some fun ideas as to how to make the most of your time this weekend.
- Capital History: Bowles Lunch, 1917 to 1957
- #ottmusic weekly: 11 new songs added to the @apt613 playlist
- Call for submissions: Ottawa Inshallah artists anthology—until May 22
- Interview with Ottawa’s Group of the Year: DRAE
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters