It’s not every night that knights in shining armor perform a strip tease onstage. But then again, these aren’t your average knights. For the past three months, the cast and crew of Orpheus Musical Theatre Society’s latest production, Monty Python’s Spamalot, have been hard at work perfecting their jousting and jesting. Based on and “lovingly […]
- Interview: Jimmy Baptiste aims to build a sense of ownership and belonging through his art
- Awesome Ottawa February Award to support basketball and plants project for kids struggling during pandemic
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Melodies” by MELO-T
- Deep Dive: The making of Akeem Oh’s “Winter Crush” music video