Before COVID-19, many thought being able to use a computer was just a “nice to have” for well-to-do, well-educated seniors. Now, people understand that everyone needs this asset, including all seniors.
- Season Preview: An island introduction for Atlético Ottawa
- Canthius feminist publishing collective launches solidarity donations program
- #ottmusic weekly: Slack Bridges, Kimberly Sunstrum added to the @apt613 playlist
- Call for nominations: Virtual Pride Parade Grand Marshals
- 613 Geotours: Petrie Island – Beaches and biology