Arlo is the soon-to-be-opened new restaurant replacing the former Beerocracy at 340 Somerset West. Before that, it was the legendary Centretown Pub, a pillar of Ottawa’s gay community. Walking the space, even amid the renovations, it takes only a bit of imagination to picture Arlo completed. The room has an electricity all its own. Alex McMahon is especially animated when talking about his plans.
- Talking Albums: Kellylee Evans
- Foodie Friday: From 7 to 60 orders a day, Jav’s chocolate-chip cookies are taking over Ottawa
- Interview: Amanda Lewis, Founder and Artistic Director of the Ottawa Children’s Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Video of the Week: “Next In Line” by Slack Bridges