As local events are now taking place online, progressive vendors have struggled with craft-show organizers rejecting or censoring their works for being considered too political. These vendors, as a result, have trouble finding their target audience as well as connecting with their community. Pride, Not Prejudice is here to fix this problem.
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa