Today, owning art doesn’t necessarily have to be an “investment” anymore. Thanks to the variety of formats, sizes, and materials available, artists are creating pieces that we can own or gift for pure enjoyment.
- Ottawa’s Hungry Babe brings handmade vegan lunches to the table
- MASC launches virtual festival for young authors and and illustrators
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Kellylee Evans shares her thoughts on music, creativity, and community
- Video of the Week: “Laura Palmer’s Theme” by the Ottawa Guitar Trio