Each summer, the City of Ottawa hosts the second-largest Doors Open architectural event in North America. This year, over 150 historically, culturally, and functionally significant buildings will be featured during Doors Open Ottawa in honour of Canada’s 150th birthday!
- Interview: Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic
- Video of the Week: Bytown Museum Bit By Bit
- Awesome Ottawa awards grants to two local projects this month