The 8th undercurrents festival is running from February 7–17 at Arts Court Theatre and the National Arts Centre. Tickets cost $20–25 and admission to some shows is on a pay-what-you-can basis.
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30
- Dragonboat Festival preview: The Strumbellas return to Ottawa
- One artist’s reflection on 25 years of Ottawa Fringe
- Hello, dears! Nan’s Parlour is now open in Byward Market
- Ottawa Trans Library opens in Hintonburg