Marvest is an offshoot of the CityFolk festival that runs between September 16th and 20th, at the Aberdeen Pavilion, and along Bank Street. These mostly free shows feature local bands, and we’ll be profiling some of those bands. Guest post by Rose Ekins from Jackpine. On Saturday, September 19th The Unrefined Olive is hosting a free Cityfolk Marvest […]
- Announcing the winners of Ottawa’s Best Home Garden 2022!
- Gig photos: The Box at Bronson Centre September 22, 2022
- Upcoming deadlines for City of Ottawa cultural funding
- The Ottawan Best of Ottawa awards nominations close soon!
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cheerfully Made Fall Market returns inn person Sept. 24–25