“The store of 1001 gifts”. By 1938, this was the slogan George Wolf used for Ottawa Leather Goods, a store that sold luggage, handbags, and tourist novelty items on Sparks Street. At the height of the Great Depression in 1931, Wolf made a daring decision: he would move his ten year old business from 92 […]
- Jodi Cobb: Stranger in a Strange Land at the National Arts Centre—03.03.20
- Theatre Preview: Sharon King Campbell tours Ottawa area with one-woman show—02.29.20 to 03.01.20
- March Gig Picks: Live music calendar
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- New York tap masters Dorrance Dance perform one night only at the NAC—02.29.20