The Trend-Arlington Community Association and West Carleton Disaster Relief were two major players in the relief efforts of the September 2018 tornadoes in Ottawa. As a result, the two groups received United Way Ottawa’s signature Community Builder of the Year award.
- 5 steps to avoid being tokenized in an arts organization
- Interview: Chelsey June and Jaaji of Twin Flames
- #MyOttawa Pass helps you be a tourist in your own backyard this summer
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Talking Albums: Krista Hartman