Ovarian cancer affects an average of 2,800 women in Canada each year, and is one that escapes early detection. TealFest hopes to help change that by raising funds ahead of the Ottawa Champion’s game on Saturday August 25.
- Interview: Alan Shain frames disability as just one part of his story
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Anna Shah Hoque and Cara Tierney, curators of To Be Continued: Troubling the Queer Archive podcast and exhibition
- Video of the Week: Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
- Brandon Wint, Conyer Clayton, Kamal Hakim, Pearl Pirie and more great poets feature in VERSeFEST’s virtual lineup—11.06.20 to 11.20.20