Vanessa Rotondo is an Ottawa-based freelance writer, national spoken word artist and youth outreach coordinator/arts educator. You can follow her on Twitter. Ottawa New Music Creators and the Mayfair Theatre present Sonatas, Screams and Silence on Thursday, March 5th, an evening dedicated to the artistic brilliance of Swedish director, writer and producer Ingmar Bergman. Ottawa […]
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Trevor LaForce’s Annette and the Broken Shroud
- Revisiting the Words: A NaNoWriMo Redux
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?