Each summer, the City of Ottawa hosts the second-largest Doors Open architectural event in North America. This year, over 150 historically, culturally, and functionally significant buildings will be featured during Doors Open Ottawa in honour of Canada’s 150th birthday!
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?