“Everyone always says tap is coming back,” said Dorrance. What’s exciting about the show is that there aren’t many opportunities to see tap shows outside of some Broadway productions. “[The tap community] is insular, it’s a small community. It felt really exciting to be part of it, because it was a small community,” she said.
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution
- Book review: 111 Places in Ottawa That You Must Not Miss
- Ottawa Gatineau Compilation Series brings back the mixtape for a good cause
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!