“Everyone always says tap is coming back,” said Dorrance. What’s exciting about the show is that there aren’t many opportunities to see tap shows outside of some Broadway productions. “[The tap community] is insular, it’s a small community. It felt really exciting to be part of it, because it was a small community,” she said.
- Capital Tease Burlesque moves their 10th anniversary show online
- Interview: Psychotherapist, mindfulness and meditation teacher Tesia Bryski
- Talking Albums: Dylan Black
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—June 2020
- #ottmusic weekly: The Lionyls, Jacquie Neville, Taymaz Valley added to the @apt613 playlist