Each summer, the City of Ottawa hosts the second-largest Doors Open architectural event in North America. This year, over 150 historically, culturally, and functionally significant buildings will be featured during Doors Open Ottawa in honour of Canada’s 150th birthday!
- Interview: Dance teacher and choreographer Suzan Richards
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Talking Albums: Marie-Clo
- Video of the Week: “Lees Avenue No 3 – Lumen” by Merganzer and Timothy I. Smith
- Interview: Psychotherapist, mindfulness and meditation teacher Tesia Bryski