Each summer, the City of Ottawa hosts the second-largest Doors Open architectural event in North America. This year, over 150 historically, culturally, and functionally significant buildings will be featured during Doors Open Ottawa in honour of Canada’s 150th birthday!
- [LIVE] Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Photos: Celine Dion at the Canadian Tire Centre—10.15.19
- Gig Photos: Jinjer at Brass Monkey—10.09.19
- Gig Pick: Hollerado call it quits but play Ottawa one last time—11.22.19 at Bronson Centre Music Theatre