A new series of events will be taking place in Ottawa called Spill the Tea. These events combine drag artists with health information to help educate, end stigma, and reduce harm for the members of the PnP community. The first event will take place on August 23 at The 27 Club.
- #ottmusic weekly: Slack Bridges, Kimberly Sunstrum added to the @apt613 playlist
- Call for nominations: Capital Pride Parade Grand Marshals
- 613 Geotours: Petrie Island – Beaches and biology
- Apt613 Residency: See the complete Together Apart necklace collection by Kathleen Atkinson-Hindle
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre