There are some new outdoor activities to enjoy this weekend. We are now able to kick a soccer ball around, play a round of disc golf, shoot some hoops, or pop an ollie at the skate parks. Picnics are also now a thing. While we agree that this is very exciting news, please make sure that you enjoy these newfound freedoms safely and respectfully, while keeping your distance from others.
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries