Carleton University will deliver its long-running Learning in Retirement (LinR) program entirely online this fall. So far, there are 15 lectures and six-week lecture series scheduled, with more to come.
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store
- Best of #APT613 this week