I first noticed Claudia Gutierrez’ mural at Man Phat when walking down Somerset. It was a beautiful floral design that replaced the drab store exterior. Social media guy that I am, I posted a photo of it on Instagram. The reaction was immediate. People loved it. Unfortunately for Claudia, the piece was tagged just days […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa