A new series of events will be taking place in Ottawa called Spill the Tea. These events combine drag artists with health information to help educate, end stigma, and reduce harm for the members of the PnP community. The first event will take place on August 23 at The 27 Club.
- Interview: Festival director Patrick Gauthier on cancelling the 2020 Ottawa Fringe Festival
- #ottmusic weekly: Area Resident, adcBicycle added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—April 2020
- Call for submissions: National Poetry Month on apt613.ca
- Good news from the ByTowne Cinema