Everyone knows that paintings are inanimate objects. What if this commonly-held view, however, was incorrect, and the images on a canvas were actual living entities. This intriguing idea lies behind the latest exhibit by painter Colin Muir Dorward, which is currently taking place at the Saw Gallery at 67 Nicholas Street. Dorward’s thought experiment is […]
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”