Linda Ellis, in her famous poem “The Dash,” writes of the time between our birth and our death; she called this the ‘dash.’ It is where we experience life, the world around us, and the people in it. Death cafés, a recent global phenomenon, have tapped into the notion of the dash in a way […]
- Talking Albums: Jessica Pearson
- Hottawa: Great flavours and heat from seven local hot sauce makers
- Show your support for black Ottawa artists on Bandcamp today
- Interview: Dance teacher and choreographer Suzan Richards
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?