Linda Ellis, in her famous poem “The Dash,” writes of the time between our birth and our death; she called this the ‘dash.’ It is where we experience life, the world around us, and the people in it. Death cafés, a recent global phenomenon, have tapped into the notion of the dash in a way […]
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?