There is something about performing on the Rainbow stage. As a fledgling singer over 20 years ago, I remember the acute sense of nervousness I felt walking onto it, standing as green as could be, high above the crowd, looking out past the packed dance floor below me, the bar area beyond, the balcony area […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth