What started as a project between two friends in 2013 has exploded to epic proportions. While dissecting rat brains for a research study at the University of Ottawa, Zainab Muse and David Ebere got to sharing their frustrations over the lack of rich content online. They created Wingd.ca as a way to “foster people to […]
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist