Stepping outside the comfort zone. Part radio play, part walking tour, Landline spreads the stage to two cities over 1000 kilometres apart, and breaks the fourth wall completely. Two people in two cities – Ottawa and Dartmouth, Nova Scotia – linked by cellular texting and synchronized audio script/guide, become audience to the radio play and walking tour. […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth