Stepping outside the comfort zone. Part radio play, part walking tour, Landline spreads the stage to two cities over 1000 kilometres apart, and breaks the fourth wall completely. Two people in two cities – Ottawa and Dartmouth, Nova Scotia – linked by cellular texting and synchronized audio script/guide, become audience to the radio play and walking tour. […]
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist