After putting a call out for artists earlier this year, the bilingual art anthology Ottawa Inshallah is now ready to be shared with the community. Anthology’s producer Aquil Virani explains his hopes for what the book will accomplish, and the possibility of a better future for Muslim creatives and communities in the city.
- Awesome Ottawa: October award to support Parkways for People
- Video of the Week: “Delusions” by Violentine
- Apply now to City of Ottawa New Equity and Inclusion in the Arts Fund (EIAF) grants
- #ottmusic weekly: Country Club Pool Boy, Squerl Noir, Aspects added to the @apt613 playlist
- Gig Photos: WolfGANG Sessions #18