As federal civil servants know all too well, strange things happen inside the Canadian government. How weird? Well, if you read The Cube People and Cube Squared, two uproariously funny novels by local writer Christian McPherson, you may never see the National Capital Region in the same way again. Published by Nightwood Editions, the two books revolve around Colin MacDonald, a […]
- Dance Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s The Wizard of Oz at the NAC—until 01.25.20
- Spark brewery opens in Chinatown
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: The Wizard of Oz at the National Arts Centre—01.23.20 to 01.25.20
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl