When a viral tweet stirred up new interest in a once-popular sarsaparilla drink from the 1800s, Andy Nita of Ottawa-based brewery Nita Beer Company wanted to be on the front line of the crusade.
- Awesome Ottawa September Award to Support Superhero Web Series Set in the City
- Gig Photos: Dean Brody at the Drive-In Experience at Wesley Clover Parks
- #ottmusic weekly: Michael C. Duguay, Terrence & the High Flyers added to the @apt613 playlist
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Festival of Small Halls is a go for live music in rural venues—10.09.20 to 10.31.20