This week, Ottawa is welcoming some 150 delegates to the city for the Creative City Summit. The summit presents an opportunity for people who work in arts and culture across the country to come together and discuss some of their common challenges and goals. We thought that having a group of cultural thinkers in the […]
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest