As more people branch out into freelancing gigs, start businesses, or work out of the office, coworking spaces have sprung up around the city. Coworkly, located in Vanier on Montreal Road, is one of them.
- Talking Albums: Krista Hartman
- Interview: Harea Band try their hand at virtual recording with “It’s Your Birthday”
- Write On Ottawa: Low Centre of Gravity by Michael Dennis – poems with punch
- 613 Geotours: The Beach In the Forest
- #ottmusic weekly: Evening Hymns, The Love Machine, Squerl Noir added to the @apt613 playlist