“I used to be a chef,” explains Richard, “but am now confined to a wheelchair and am no longer able to cook professionally… I started out making some meals for others, and eventually came up with the idea of teaching other people with disabilities how to cook—so they would feel and have more independence.”
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution
- Book review: 111 Places in Ottawa That You Must Not Miss
- Ottawa Gatineau Compilation Series brings back the mixtape for a good cause
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!