The Trend-Arlington Community Association and West Carleton Disaster Relief were two major players in the relief efforts of the September 2018 tornadoes in Ottawa. As a result, the two groups received United Way Ottawa’s signature Community Builder of the Year award.
- Call for submissions: National Poetry Month on apt613.ca
- Good news from the ByTowne Cinema
- #COVID613: How to support Ottawa’s local craft breweries during isolation
- Live Stream: Tune your sets to TIMEKODE TV for Community Spread
- Love Local Delivery connects local eateries with the patrons who miss them