Wandering around Ottawa and Gatineau, you may have already spotted one of the surest signs of spring in the region. Close to one million tulips have been planted for the 66th Canadian Tulip Festival, kicking off Friday May 11 and continuing until Monday May 21.
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Where to start with the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.23.20 to 10.04.20
- Theatre Preview: Love From Afar tours long-term care facilities at a distance
- Gig Photos: The Sheepdogs, Terra Lightfoot at the Drive-In Experience at Wesley Clover Parks