Wandering around Ottawa and Gatineau, you may have already spotted one of the surest signs of spring in the region. Close to one million tulips have been planted for the 66th Canadian Tulip Festival, kicking off Friday May 11 and continuing until Monday May 21.
- Gig Photos: Caveboy at LIVE! on Elgin
- Theatre Review: Kiinalik: These Sharp Tools at the GCTC—until 02.09.20
- Gig Photos: No Hits at LIVE! on Elgin
- Dance Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s The Wizard of Oz at the NAC—until 01.25.20
- Spark brewery opens in Chinatown