By Philip Caunter 55 min | Circus, Comedy | Mature My experience with whatever culture crosses over from New Zealand suggests that they share a natural affinity with Canada. Geographically remote English speakers? Check. Sharing a region with a much larger country? Check. Goofy, self-deprecating sense of humour? Also check, judging by what Laser Kiwi […]
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022