Everyone knows that paintings are inanimate objects. What if this commonly-held view, however, was incorrect, and the images on a canvas were actual living entities. This intriguing idea lies behind the latest exhibit by painter Colin Muir Dorward, which is currently taking place at the Saw Gallery at 67 Nicholas Street. Dorward’s thought experiment is […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa