CityFolk was packed Friday night as festival goers took in the sights and sounds of 54-40, William Prince, Flint Eastwood, Humble Pie and more. Marvest kicked off with free shows in bars and shops along Bank Street.
- Theatre Review: A Little Lin Music: A Lin-Manuel Miranda Cabaret at LIVE! on Elgin
- Theatre Review: trace at the NAC—until 11.23.19
- Theatre Review: subDevision at La Nouvelle Scène—until 11.16.19
- Dance Preview: Bangarra Dance Theatre at the NAC—11.15.19 & 11.16.19
- A Middle East Soirée in Ottawa benefits Capital Rainbow Refuge, local organization bringing LGBTQ refugees to safety—11.23.19