When I was a student, I loved starting my day by walking to Morning Owl Coffeehouse on Rochester Street for a scone and an Americano. The baristas always made my coffee just right, the baked goods were fresh and – if I managed to get out of bed early enough – still warm from the […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: The Wizard of Oz at the National Arts Centre—01.23.20 to 01.25.20
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl
- Professional soccer returns to Ottawa in a BIG way
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa