Ottawa-based composer Kelly-Marie Murphy has been awarded the 2020 Jules Léger Prize for New Chamber Music. Her composition Coffee Will be Served in the Living Room, written in 2018, is a 10-minute piece for eight cellos.
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?