It’s technically the first weekend of spring, so the sun should be shining, the puddles will be forming, and Ottawaians (Ottawans?) may start to feel like spring will actually happen!
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.
- The Museum of Nature now hosts adult-only sleepovers
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament—until 01.25.20
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?