Each year, OAW explores a different theme related to architecture and design in Ottawa in a way that is engaging for professionals in the field and approachable to the general public. For this year, the event’s 29th edition, the theme is Beyond 150 — “technically beautiful” yet?
- 5 steps to avoid being tokenized in an arts organization
- Interview: Chelsey June and Jaaji of Twin Flames
- #MyOttawa Pass helps you be a tourist in your own backyard this summer
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Talking Albums: Krista Hartman