There are vintage microscopes and medical devices, the world’s first musical synthesizer (invented by Ottawa physicist Hugh Le Caine), an Iron Man-like diving suit and much more. Spread across 11 exhibition spaces, the subject areas range from Into the Great Outdoors to Wearable Tech. There is the wild array of 700 objects in the Artifact Alley central hallway and the hands-on fun of Zooom, a play space specifically designed for kids 8 and under.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show