Chris McKhool has been delighting audiences with infectious songs and world instruments for two decades. In this interview, Chris talks about launching a new album in the midst of a pandemic and connecting with children of all ages through joyful music and positive messaging.
- Foodie Friday: From 7 to 60 orders a day, Jav’s chocolate-chip cookies are taking over Ottawa
- Interview: Amanda Lewis, Founder and Artistic Director of the Ottawa Children’s Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Video of the Week: “Next In Line” by Slack Bridges
- Call for nominations: Order of Ottawa and the Brian Kilrea Award—deadline 09.11.20